Save on Ga$oline
Tips from the United
States Department of Energy & Environmental Protection Agency
Here are some tips to help you reduce the amount of
gas you use. If you are already following these tips, you are probably
getting the best gas mileage your car can deliver.
FUEL SAVING TIPS
- Driving more efficiently...
- Keeping your car in shape...Make
sure tires are properly inflated.
- Planning and combining trips...
- Choosing a more efficient vehicle...
- Participate in a car or van
- Telecommute or participate in
flex hour programs to commute to work during early morning or
late evening times when traffic is lighter.
For more information or other alternatives, link
here to Fuel Economy...(http://www.fueleconomy.gov)
Household Chemical Collections